Files smaller than 32MB can be emailed to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can use the upload form on this page.
If you have multiple files, please compress them into a ZIP file and upload them to us via our Dropbox upload page.
If your files are very large, again, please compress them into a ZIP file before uploading them via our Dropbox upload page.
Basic Artwork Checklist
- Images should be 300dpi and in CMYK. If images are submitted as RGB, there will be a colour difference between what you see on your screen and the final printed items.
- Colours used should be in CMYK, not in RGB. If files are submitted as RGB, there will be a colour difference between what you see on your screen and the final printed items.
- Please ensure that you have allowed for 0.125" bleed on all sides.
- Crop marks should not be inside the bleed area.
- If submitting a PDF for a book, please do not use spreads. Export your project as 1up pages. Submitting spreads will likely cause delays in your project. If in doubt, please contact us.
Preferred File Types
- PDF files are our preferred file type. Please ensure that the exported PDF is press-quality.
Accepted File Types
- Adobe Illustrator CC (EPS, AI, PDF)
- If images are not embedded, please include the linked files.
- If text has not been outlined, please provide all fonts used.
- If submitting a PDF, please ensure it is press-ready quality. If you are unsure of the PDF export settings, please refer to the PDF Export Settings guide.
- Adobe Photoshop CC (PSD, TIFF, JPEG)
- If the artwork has not been flattened, or text has not been rasterized, please provide all fonts used.
- Adobe InDesign CC (INDD)
- All projects submitted as InDesign files must be packaged to ensure that we have all the images and fonts used. If you are unsure how to do so, please refer to this guide, or contact us for assistance.
- It would be ideal if a press-ready PDF file were included as well. If you are unsure of the PDF export settings, please refer to the PDF Export Settings guide.
- QuarkXpress 9 (QXD)
- All projects submitted as Quark files must include all images and fonts used. To do so, you will need to do a 'Collect for output'. If you are unsure how to do so, please refer to this Quark support page, or contact us for assistance.
- If you use Quark 10, you will need to export your project as a Quark 9 project, or consider uploading a press-ready PDF file instead.
File types that are accepted, but may not be usable:
- PNG, JPG, GIF
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Please provide us with a physical printed sample, or a PDF file if submitting any of these formats. We cannot guarantee that Microsoft documents will print correctly.
Unacceptable file types:
- Microsoft Publisher (.PUB)
- Please export a PDF file, or a JPG
- CorelDraw (.CDR)
- Please outline all text, and stroked objects, then export a PDF, EPS or AI file.